Objectives of the study
The main objective of my study is to measure "To find out the organized retailing in India". For the purpose of measuring it I also have to decide some other objectives of my study which are as follows :
1. To find out the stocking pattern of the retailers
2. To find out the market shares of various brands.
3. To know which kind of promotion means affect the retailers sale.
4. To know the comparison of various brand's quality & Price.
5. To know the comparison of various brand's availability the product.
6. To know the present status of the retailers in India.
Organize Retailing in India
Current State and Future Potential
Organized retailing in India has come of age especially during the last decade. Over these years Indian retailing has evolved from largely informal and disorganized marketplace to a more corporatized industry.
The organized retailing in India has already shot past the Rs. 800 Bn mark and is expected to achieve Rs. 1500 Bn by year 2015.
1. Introduction to Retailing
2. Organize Retailing in India
3. Research Methodology
4. Data Analysis & Interpretations
6. Conclusion, Suggestion & Limitations
Project Description :
Category : Project Report for MBA
Title : Project Report on Organized Retailing in India
Pages : 84
This project is our paid category, its cost is Rs. 2499/- only without Synopsis and Rs. 2999/- only with synopsis. If you need this project, mail us at this id : firstname.lastname@example.org of call me at 08398957646
We will send you a hardcopy with hard binding and a softcopy in CD from courier.