Venture Capital Financing in India
Project Report Introduction: The project discusses “Venture Capital Financing in India”. Venture capital is money provided by professionals who invest alongside management in young, rapidly growing companies that have the potential to develop into significant economic contributors. Venture capital is an important source of equity for start-up companies.
Professionally managed venture capital firms generally are private partnerships or closely-held corporations funded by private and public pension funds, endowment funds, foundations, corporations, wealthy individuals, foreign investors, and the venture capitalists themselves.
Objectives of Project Report :
The objectives of the project report are:
The Main Objective of the project report is to know about Venture Capital Financing in India and sub-objectives are as follows :
- To know whether venture capital funds supply any capital/services to existing companies.
- To understand that venture capital fund provide seed capital and development capital.
- To understand that venture capital funds provide capital to new business in foreign operations
- To understand the venture capital role in supply management and marketing expertise.
- To understand venture capital financing, its uses and scope of activities.
- To understand the common profit targets.
Table of Contents of Project Report:
- What Is Venture Capital?
- Investment Philosophy
- Objectives of the Study
- Research Methodology
- Venture Capital in India
- A Brief History
- Venture Capital in India
- Constraints in Venture Capital in India
- Problems with Venture Capital in the Indian Context
- Classification of Venture Capital
- Findings & Analysis
- Indian Scenario - A Statistical Snapshot
- Contributors of Funds
- Methods of Financing
- Financing By Investment Stage
- Financing By Industry
- Financing By States
- Financing Options In General
- Structure of Venture Capital industry
- Corporate Venturing
- The Venture Capital Process
- Generating A Deal Flow
- Due Diligence
- New Financing
- Inter-Company Transactions
- Investment Valuation
- Structuring A Deal
- Financing Sources and Companies Are Building Partnering Relationships
- Competition Is Affecting Buyer Prices
- Limitations of the Study
- SEBI Guidelines
- Venture Capitalist Addresses
Project Description :
Category : Project Report for MBA
Title : Project Report on Venture Capital Financing in India
Pages : 75
Description :This project report on Venture Capital Financing in India, Venture Capital - Indian Scenario, Structure of Venture Capital industry, Corporate Venturing, The Venture Capital Process, Financing Sources and Companies and Venture Capital Affecting Buyer Prices
This project is our paid category, its cost is Rs. 2499/- only without Synopsis and Rs. 2999/- only with synopsis. If you need this project, mail us at this id : email@example.com
We will send you a hardcopy with hard binding and a softcopy in CD from courier.