SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROJECT REPORT
Sales of Demat Account, Competitors Analysis And Brand Positioning of Unicon Investment
Submitted in Partial Fulfillment of
Master of Business Administration –Marketing & Sales
I, ______________, hereby declare that the Project Report titled “Sales of Demat Account, Competitors Analysis and Brand Positioning of Unicon Investment” is an authentic work done by me.
The information and findings presented in this report are genuine, comprehensive and reliable based on the data collected by me.
The project is undertaken as a part of the course curriculum of MBA full time program of MBA Management Student for the fulfillment of the degree.
OBJECTIVES OF THE RESEARCH
I) Main Objective:
The main objective is Sales of the DMAT Account, Comparative Analysis with other companies and Brand Positioning of the Unicon Investments.
II) Specific Objectives:
- Creating Leads
- Relationship Building with customers to generate references from them
- Brand Promotion
- Motivating customer for trading
III) Personal Objective:
- To learn the corporate culture
- To learn and gain knowledge
- To know about the Stock Market Operation
- To analyze the self strengths and weakness
Books and Newspapers:
- The Economic Times, Business Standard, Business line
- Securities Market (Basic) Module :--NCFM
- Economic Times.
- Training Kit Provided by the Unicon
- Indian financial system by M.Y KHAN
- NSDL Depository operations module :--NCFM
QUESTIONNAIRE (Project Report on Customer perception regarding the Demat account service)
The aim of the questionnaire is to have a better understanding of Customer perception regarding the Demat account service offered by the company .
A demat account, the abbreviation for dematerialised account, is a type of banking account which dematerializes paper-based physical stock shares. The dematerialised account is used to avoid holding physical shares: the shares are bought and sold through a stock broker.
Please take few minutes to complete this survey. Your valuable inputs will be regarded as strictly confidential.
(a). Age _________ (b). Gender : Male/Female ________
(c). Occupation: Service/Business/Professional practice/Entrepreneur ____________________
(d). Income Rs. per month ________________________
1. In which of these financial instruments do you invest into? Shares Mutual funds Bonds Derivatives 2. Are you aware of online share trading? Yes No 3. Which mode of trading do you prefer? Online Offline 4. Do you have Demat Account? Yes No 5. With which company do you have your DEMAT account? Sharekhan ICICI Direct Kotak Mahindra India Bulls Unicon Investments India Info line Others (Please specify__________________ 6. What do u look for when u are going to in invest in the stock market? Low Risk Low Return Medium Risk Medium Return High Risk High Return 7. Have you heard about Unicon Investments? Yes No 8. Do you know about the facilities provided by Unicon investments? Yes No 9. How you rate the services provided by your brokerage company? Service : Poor Average Good Excellent Can’t say Core services Facilitatory services Advisory services 10. What differentiates your Share trading company from others? ______________________________________________________________________________ 11. How often do you trade? Daily Weekly Monthly Yearly 12. What percentage of your earnings do you invest in share trading? Upto 10% Upto 25% Upto 50% Above 50% 13. What extra service do you expect from your broker? Depository Services Margin Financing Portfolio MGMT System Trading Research & Technical Services All Above 14. What has been your experience in the stock market? Excellent Good Average Poor 15. What additional services do you think you require with your DEMAT account? ______________________________________________________________________________
This project is our paid category, its cost is Rs. 2499/- only without Synopsis and Rs. 2999/- only with synopsis. If you need this project, mail us at this id : firstname.lastname@example.org
We will send you a hardcopy with hard binding and a softcopy in CD from courier.